Thank you for being a part of our dental family. We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months. We missed seeing and caring for our patients. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to providing quality dental care in a safe environment. Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. While our office was closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented several changes to ensure a safe and clean environment for our patients when they return.
Here are some of the improvements:
- We have installed a medical-grade True HEPA air filtration system in our office.
- We have thoroughly sanitized and disinfected our entire office including waiting and treatment areas.
- We have installed an updated water filtration system that removes biofilm bacteria from the water in compliance with the EPA regulatory standards recommended by CDC and American Dental Association®.
- We modified our high volume evacuation (HVE) system to allow it to remove 90% of aerosols during dental procedure, compared to low-volume saliva ejectors.
- Contact free payment and digital payment are now available.
- Teledentistry service for consultation and dental evaluation is now available upon request.
Our office will be reopening on May 26, 2020 with modified hours. We will be prioritizing treatments during the first few weeks. You may see some changes when you visit our office. We are closely following the guidelines and recommendations from CDC and ADA to help protect our patients and staff. Some of these changes include:
- Our office staff will ask some screening questions when you call to schedule an appointment. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We ask our patients to call our office at 714-826-9988 when they arrive at the parking lot. Our office staff will direct you to come in when we are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you enter our office and keep your mask on until we are ready to see you.
- A staff member will take your temperature with a non-touch thermometer when you come into the office. We will provide hand-sanitizers and pre-procedural oral rinses that we ask you to use when entering the treatment room.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any time.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about these steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To schedule a dental appointment in Cypress, California, please call our office at (714) 826-9988. Thank you for being patient and understanding. We value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Samuel Au, DDS